– Podal and postural assessment
– Analysis of the walking process
– Numerical, podometric and stabilographic analysis
– Manufacturing of tailor made insoles suitable for all types of shoes
– Improvement of plantar supports
– All recommendations for selecting proper types of shoes
– Stretching programs
– Advice for referral to doctors, physiotherapists or osteopaths
Prices and reimbursement
– The price of a pair of orthopedic insoles varies between CHF 300 to 400 depending on the level of complexity.
– Insoles costs are reimbursed health insurance (depending on health coverage program).
– Health insurance companies such as SUVA and the military insurance may also reimburse the costs upon presentation of a medical prescription caused by an accident.